5-day Mini Camp
Monday, March 11th – Friday, March 15th
9:30am – 3:30pm
Final Performance: 3/15 at 3:00pm
The most fun Spring Break you could have in DFW!
Our TweenProv Program will help your child develop their
- CONFIDENCE in their artistic choices
- SENSE OF FUN through embracing creativity
- COLLABORATION through listening to others
- And much more!
This class introduces kids to the art of improv and being in a theatrical environment. Students will be led through dozens of fun improv games designed to help them connect to their peers and their own innate sense of creativity. Students develop communication skills through physical and verbal expression while learning to be good ensemble members through active listening and collaboration.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 9:00-9:30am Arrival at Dallas Comedy Club
- 9:30-10:30am Improv Jam and Games
- 10:30 – noon Sketch Writing Lesson
- 12:00 – 1:30pm Lunch and Prop Making
- 1:30 – 3:30pm Long Form Improv Lesson
Friday, March 15th – 3:00-4:00pm
Students will show off their skills in their final Showcase Performance on one of Dallas Comedy Club’s stages! Parents and loved ones are welcome to attend the class performance at 3:00pm on the last day of camp. There will be plenty of great photo ops so be sure to bring your camera.