Review – This week was primarily a review on the things that we have covered in this class and getting a few runs in to practice for your showcase. I will leave you with a couple of additional notes for you to think on and use. It had been a pleasure getting to see you all grow into the performers you are today! Thank you for being so awesome! See y’all Thursday. Y’all are going to do great!
- Get that Who, What, Where at the top of the scene.
- Be thorough and concise with your objectwork!
- Remember to check in with your partner/eye contact
- Take a beat, and really listen to what your partner just said. You don’t have to always fill the space with dialogue.
- The more detailed you are on something, the better!
- Remember to focus on that relationship. Who are you to each other? Why does this matter?
- Remember not to put you back to the audience.
- You can always give endoments to yourself and your scene partner.
- Remember to project your voice in the theater.
- Like Each Other! Respect Each Other! Have Fun!